Our mission is to help men and women to reach their optimal hormonal potential through information and supplementation.
We take pride in the fact that Herbolab is a different kind of company. We are not here to sell you something and disappear, we are here to make sure you achieve your health goals. This might come as a shock for many of our customers; scams, lies and unethical business practices are somewhat common in this industry. Herbolab was born with the intention of changing that, after all, your success is our success.
[wp_colorbox_media url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/gafo05u76bY?&autoplay=1&version=3&rel=0″ type=”youtube” hyperlink=”https://herbolab.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/herbolab-best-version-of-yourself-play-button.jpg”]
Looking at the Future
Herbolab was founded in 2014 with an idea to make cutting edge nutritional supplement for men. In April of 2014 herbolab released its flagship tongkat ali, and we haven’t looked back since. Eventually embracing the concept of Total Optimization, we have added other powerful herbal supplements to our product line to enhance our customer’s health potential. Herbolab will continue to identify and create innovative products while never losing sight of the ultimate goal: To be of service to our customer family.
We don’t just sell supplements, we live it. We love our customers, because we are customers. We believe that the market of health supplement products are filled with companies that don’t care about their customers and we are here to change that. We live and breathe the products we create and will fight for the family of supporters that make our dream a possibility.
We only sell products that are backed by science.
Standardized and Concentrated
At Herbolab we only sell the highest quality ingredients, concentrated and standardized for their active components. This ensures you get maximum potency time after time.
We cut through marketing hype and present each benefit statement with the adequate citation so you can verify facts independently.
1. We act with Integrity & Transparency
- Our promise to never use proprietary formulas, a widespread practice by other supplement companies.
- Testing of each batch of every supplement and publishing these reports so our customers know exactly what they are consuming.
- Compensating customers when their experience with us is not up to the best standard, even when we are not directly responsible for it (such as issues derived from shipping carriers).
2. We are Customer-Focused
- Taking time to find resources to help customer make informed decisions.
- Creating informational resources that contains a holistic approach to improve people’s health, not just supplementation.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, because we don’t deserve the money unless our customer is fully satisfied
3. We Strive for excellence
- Improving our products by changing from a concentration-based to a standardisation-based approach. This ensures actual proof of potency,
- Improving our website content by hiring a medical team and support any statement with proper citations. This allow us to present information as objectively as possible so our customers can make informed decisions.
- Improving our hiring process to include more thorough questions and evaluations. This ensures we get the best people in our company.
4. We are a Team
- Constantly testing and adopting new productivity tools.
- Weekly meetings where we share our struggles and wins.
- Employee development program to enable learning and growth.
5. We have Fun
- Company bonding events beyond business as usual
- Virtual office games and contests
Meet the Team
Dr. Ahmed Zayed Helmy
Dr. Ahmed Zayed Helmy holds a baccalaureate of Medicine and Surgery. He has completed his degree in 2011 at the University of Alexandria, Egypt. Dr. Ahmed believes in providing knowledgeable information to readers. Other than his passion for writing, Dr. Ahmed spend his time outside the hospital, either reading or at the gym.
Dr. Shane Jackson
Shane is a medical doctor with over 8 years experience in both hospital medicine and surgery, completing over 3 years of surgical work focusing on trauma & orthopedics alongside maxillofacial surgery. Having trained in 'Advanced Trauma and Life Support' he is at the forefront of practical, out of hospital medicine which can be applied by the public to save lives. In recent years his medical work has moved from a surgical focus into reproductive health and care of the elderly. He's been involved in education since medical school and has written courses and classes alongside copy for online publications.
Robert James Rivera
Robert James likes to tell people how to grow their money and how to naturally lose body fat. Owns Fit And Write, a website catered to his passion to write about health and fitness. His main weapon against weakness is the kettlebell.
Tracy R Everhart
For more than 20 years Tracy had the honor to work in numerous roles within the medical field, including the last 7 years as a professional medical writer. She has a broad and deep knowledge of illnesses and conditions that can affect the human body. Even more important, is that she has learned traditional treatment methodologies combined with alternative forms, to make the most informed decision about options that may be available. Her passion is to share this information so that others can improve their own health and well-being.
AHPA’s mission is to promote the responsible commerce of herbal products to ensure that consumers continue to enjoy informed access to a wide variety of herbal goods.
United Plant Savers’ mission is to protect native medicinal plants of the United States and Canada and their native habitat while ensuring an abundant renewable supply of medicinal plants for generations to come.